Thursday 3 March 2011

reliance

This is a little something I wrote a year ago.
 The prophet sallahu alayhi wasalam said “If you all depend on Allah with due reliance, He would certainly give you provision as He gives it to birds who go forth hungry in the morning and return with full belly at dusk". (At-trimidhi)
 Relying on the creation all the time brings disappointments and sorrow
They cannot possibly be there for me always; their life is like books borrowed
Eventually they will return to their creator
Running after the creation whilst they run away from me, trying to cater
For them, dedicating time all the while forgetting my lord whom if I run to
Him the most high, prostrating, bowing to the one who holds my life in His hands,
I would find His arms outstretched, embracing me with mercy
Enriching me with His bounty
Woe to me! Woe me! When will I rely on Allah a true reliance?
When will my slogan truly be submission and compliance?

The believers are only those who, when Allah is mentioned, feel a fear in their hearts; and when His Verses (this Qur'an) are recited unto them, they (i.e., the Verses) increase their Faith; and they put their trust in their Rubb (Alone).'' (8:2)


2 comments:

  1. Maa Shaa Allah great!! Love it mate. Really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss K; baaraka Allah feeki.

    ReplyDelete