Thursday 3 March 2011

procrastination

Times passes whilst I am in state of procrastination
And consequently alienating my obligation
Procrastination is starvation of my religion
I struggle for concentration to find explanation
For my procrastination,
I delay and postpone, inhaling procrastination
For my fix like it’s a drug addiction
For I lost the aspiration and anticipation
To do anything, and my accumulation
Of sins increase, blaming it on procrastination
Delaying my repentance, thinking of clarification
For my procrastination will be the assassination
Of my soul, leaving me in a state of humiliation
Affirmation of procrastination
Is not surely enough for salvation
For tomorrow may never come and application
Is what procrastination lacks, emancipation
Of procrastination is what my soul yearns to feel sensation
And adoration coupled with admiration
For my lord, as the reservation for procrastination
Is the hellfire, has the time not come for the cancellation
Of procrastination?

No comments:

Post a Comment